Fujitsu Finland Oy is a Finnish subsidiary of the Japanese company Fujitsu. Fujitsu Finland belongs to the Nordic countries area (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Baltic Countries), engaging over 4500 employees, 2600 of which in Finland.
The global vision of Fujitsu is a Human Centric Intelligent Society which implies an effort for a better and sustainable society by computer technologies.
Fujitsu has various services and product groups such as:
- Servers (Primergy, Sparc, BS2000/OSD Mainframes, Primequest)
- Backup systems (Eternus CD-, Eternus CS-, Eternus S-, Scalar-, SL-, Brocade product families)
- Workstations (tablets, portables, desk computers, power work stations, Thin Client)
- Integrated (Primflex -product family)
- Peripheral devices (screens, matrix printers, mother boards, scanners, equipments)
- Software (operating systems, solutions, partner solutions, middleware)
MultiCom is focusing on turnkey solutions, consulting and increasingly on change management.
In several customer cases MultiCom has gained experience in data center infrastructures (servers and backup solutions) and software. In these projects, change management is an important topic.