Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery (DR)
The optimal and most cost efficient data protection solution is always a tailored entity, which is based on the data classification, recovery needs, available resources and time frame. Typical qualifiers for the operation are RPO*, RTO** and other requirements from operational environment(s).
MultiCom data protection solutions include:
- Conducting survey of the current environment and the development plan
- Upgrading the environment to meet the current requirements
- Implementing the data protection levels and plan according to the business needs
- Optimizing the storage environment by implementing an archiving solution
- Complete, turnkey solutions (hardware, software, networking)
- Diagnosing the data protection related errors and failures
- Recovery rehearsals
- Implementing the new data protection solution with a Finnish and hands-on guidance
- Finnish support – MultiCom offers a local, Finnish support for most of the products
- Remote management, monitoring, operation and continued development of archiving and/or data protection environments
MultiCom masters the complete data protection cycle – from a single file to ERP-solutions and cloud based solutions. The data protection solutions are based on the chosen vendors’ latest proven and cost efficient features.
Services and solutions are provided by MultiCom and its Finnish personnel, with decades of wide experience and certified know-how on vendors’ solutions.
In the data protection MultiCom partners with Aparavi, Cohesity, Commvault, DellEMC, Fujitsu, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, NovaStor, Oracle and Veritas.
* RPO (Recovery Point Objective) defines how much data can be lost (time), i.e. to which point in time the environment needs to be able to recover to (and how much, for example, data has to be manually recreated after a failure).
** RTO (Recovery Time Objective) defines, how long it may take to recover to the point in time specified by RPO, i.e. how long system(s) can be offline during a failure.